Friday 25 March 2011

Kourtney Kardashian and Her Boys Hit Beverly Hills

Photo Credit: Wenn.com, INF Daily

Out with her two main men, Kourtney Kardashian joined Scott Disick and their son Mason for an afternoon of family togetherness in Beverly Hills on Thursday (March 24).

The outing comes as Disick recently opened up in an interview with Mens Fitness in which he credits Mason for changing his life for the better.

"I've definitely had a couple of low points," Scott told. "I realized I didn't want to wake up 10 years from now and have a son I didn't know."

And while he does hit the gym on a regular basis, Disick told of his top choice in exercise is playing with his boy, saying, "I definitely get a good workout chasing after him."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/kourtney-kardashian/kourtney-kardashian-and-her-boys-hit-beverly-hills-491165

Kobe Bryant
 Jay Z
 Black Eyed Peas
 Bruce Springsteen
 Angelina Jolie


No comments:

Post a Comment