Wednesday 6 April 2011

Nicki Minaj Praised By Her Mentor, Lil Wayne

Continuing her stateside performance travels, Nicki Minaj took the stage during the "I Am Music II" tour at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida on Tuesday night (April 5).

The always-eccentric "Moment 4 Life" singer donned a super-high pink and black 'do, multi-colored zebra print bodysuit, and knee-high pink suede boots as she delivered her long list of hits including "Right Thru Me" and "Moment 4 Life".

And while Nicki's hip hop talent has earned her mega-success and tons of followers, one of her biggest fans is actually her mentor, Lil Wayne.

Of his admiration, Lil Weezy recently fell to his knees and bowed after seeing her on stage, as he told MTV, "I got on my knees to do something totally different, but I was like, we got a crowd out there, so let me just give praise."

When asked what it was like watching Minaj develop from an MC with nothing more than a street DVD into the performer she is today, the "Lollipop" hitmaker told: "I promise to God, you know what I thought about? When I saw her up there just walking and everybody singing her stuff and she making all those facial expressions, I was just like, I remember watching that DVD. When shorty was in the tub. I remember watching that and where she came from and just to know that not that I did that, that she did that. I mean, it's a beautiful thing."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicki-minaj/nicki-minaj-praised-her-mentor-lil-wayne-495501

Oprah Winfrey
 Beyonce Knowles
 James Cameron
 Lady Gaga
 Tiger Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment